Do you have an original technology project, inventions, or discovery that you want to get noticed? Are you a Young Entrepreneur who wants to get some scholarship dollars, start their own company, and build a business relationship that will help grow your project?
As one of the Producers of the Young Innovators to Watch Scholarship Competition I am looking to give Young Innovators a platform to get their project noticed. This annual program is judged by a group of tech and education experts. They look for projects that have commercial viability and most importantly provide social good.
We are looking for Young Innovators in the following areas:
- Appreneur Scholars: Original mobile apps built for phones, VR or mobile devices used for education, productivity, entertainment, health or other applications.
- STEM/STEAM: Projects that make advances in the fields of science, technology, engineering, arts, or math.
- Maker-Related: Inventions or products that combine existing technologies and tools in innovative new ways. These projects should exhibit high-level creative thinking as well as technological skill.
- Robotics: Projects that utilize mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a combination of these to create intelligent machines that interact with humans and their surroundings.
- Socially Sustainable: Altruistic and activist projects designed to tackle social, political, health, or environmental issues and improve the lives of individuals or communities.
Winners of the Young Innovators to Watch Competition will be recognized at a gala awards ceremony in January at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The gala is emceed by David Pogue, former New York Times tech columnist and the founder of Yahoo! Tech. In addition to the honor and invaluable exposure, each winner will receive a $2,000 scholarship, a trip to Vegas (for you and a guardian if you are under the age of 18) and a tour of the CES show floor to see the incredible innovation on display.
You can apply using the below and if you have any questions, feel free to email me directly.
Deadline for Applications is November 2